Sunday, February 20, 2011

Trip #2

SO, here are the stats for my second trip of the year.
Flights – Four in three weeks
Kilometres flown – 34,628km...MEL to AUH 11,736km, AUH to LHR 5561km, LHR to AUH 5587km, AHU to MEL 11744
Total Kilometres flown in 2011 – 42,358km
Hotels – The Dorchester (London), Winsdor MacDonald Hotel (Windsor), Hilton Bath Spa (Bath), Randolf Hotel (Oxford), Western House Hotel (Ayr), Hotel Missoni (Edinburgh), Apex Waterloo Place (Edinburgh)
Total number of hotels in 2011 Eight
New stamps in my passport – One, a stamp letting me into the UK
New countries Scotland was a new country for me, which takes my list to 48 countries visited

At the moment there are three domestic trips in the work diary.
I will be visiting the King Valley and Goldfields in Victoria during March, and then venturing into Outback SA in early April.
But keep checking back, I'm getting my UK photos organised into galleries and will post the links when they're in some order.