Thursday, March 31, 2011

Trip #3 and #4

MY third and fourth trips of 2011 are now complete but, as I didn’t do any flying and didn’t need to show my passport, the statistics are limited to hotel stays.

Trip #3 – Victoria’s King Valley
Hotels – Lindenwarrah (Milawa), Casa Luna Gourmet Accommodation (Myarrhee).
Total number of hotels in 2011 – 10

Trip #4 – Victorian Goldfields
Hotels – Craig’s Royal Hotel (Ballarat), Fountain View Suites (Bendigo)
Total number of hotels in 2011 – 12

While I didn’t get any new stamps in the passport, or add any destinations to my country list, I did collect a whole lot of photographs which I have arranged into a couple of galleries...here are the links.

King Valley...

Goldfields...

My next trip will be another domestic one, to Outback South Australia on an APT tour, and I am off at the start of the new month.