Sunday, June 5, 2011

Trip #9

Flights –Five in 14 days
Kilometres flown –32,032km...from Melbourne to Vienna, with a stop in Dubai on the way over and stops in Dubai and Kuala Lumpur on the return journey
Total Kilometres flown in 2011 –92,186km
Hotels – Hilton Vienna (Vienna), Palace Hotel Praha (Prague), Sheraton Bratislava (Bratislava), Le Meridian (Budapest)
Total number of hotels in 2011 24
New stamps in my passport – Two, one when I arrived in Austria and another when I left
New countries None, I had been to Austria, Czech, Germany, Slovakia and Hungary before...but I did visit Brno, Cesky Kromlov and Dresden which were all new places for me

I took 1,609 photos during my two weeks in Eastern Europe, and I haven't had a chance to get them all sorted and organised into galleries just yet, but I will add the links when I take a closer look at what I snapped.

Use this link to see my Vienna gallery...

Use this link to see my Cesky Kromlov gallery...

I'm off overseas again on Sunday, to do two weeks in the UK with stops in Ireland and England.