Saturday, April 9, 2011

Trip #5

SO, here are the stats for my jaunt into the Outback which was my fifth trip of the year.
Flights – Two in six days
Kilometres flown –1282km...from Melbourne to Adelaide and back
Total Kilometres flown in 2011 – 43,640km
Hotels – Standpipe Golf Motor Inn (Port Augusta), Marree Hotel (Marree), Wilpena Pound Resort (Wilpena Pound)
Total number of hotels in 2011 15
New stamps in my passport –My passport didn't even make the trip
New countries Not a one, but lots of new South Australian settlements

I'm off again this weekend, for eight days in Thailand -- with stops on Bangkok, Hua Hin and Pattaya -- and I will start blogging about my Siam adventures as soon as I am inspired.

I will also post my Outback SA gallery when I get back to Australia and have time to sort my photos.