Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Trip #6

Flights – Two in nine days
Kilometres flown – 15,104km...from Melbourne to Bangkok and back
Total Kilometres flown in 2011 –58,744km
Hotels – Hansar Hotel (Bangkok), Tara Cantra (Cham-am), Zign Hotel (Pattaya)
Total number of hotels in 2011 18
New stamps in my passport – Two, one when I arrived and one when I left
New countries None, but I've been to Thailand four times now 
The photos weren't that great from the Thailand trip, but I have arranged a few into a Picasa gallery and you can use this link to see the selection...https://picasaweb.google.com/wordsillustrated/Thailand2011LowResImages?authkey=Gv1sRgCNLg0KnK1_ClTg&feat=directlink
It looks like I will have two domestic trips next, one in Melbourne and the other in Sydney, and then I am off to Europe in the middle of May.